Lets Welcome the future well informed ….
जय बजरंग बली.
ॐ शांति ॐ.
WELCOME TO TOMORROW
Some Very Interesting and dynamic Predictions you will see turning true in this New Decade that will unfold for each one of us :
- Auto repair shops will disappear.
- A Petrol/Diesel engine has 20,000 Individual Parts. An Electrical Motor has 20. Electric Cars are sold with Lifetime Guarantees and are only repaired by Dealers. It takes only 10 minutes to remove and replace an Electric Motor.
- Faulty Electric Motors are not repaired in the Dealership but are sent to a Regional Repair Shop that repairs them with Robots.
- Your Electric Motor malfunction light goes on, so you drive up to what looks like a Car Wash, and your Car is towed through while you have a Cup of Coffee and out comes your Car with a New Electric Motor!
- Petrol Pumps will go away.
- Street Corners will have Meters that dispense Electricity. Companies will Install Electrical Recharging Stations; in fact, they’ve already started in the Developed World.
- Smart Major Auto Manufacturers have already designated Money to start building New Plants that only build Electric vehicles.
- Coal Industries will go away. Gasoline/Oil Companies will go away. Drilling for Oil will stop. So say goodbye to OPEC! The Middle-East is in serious trouble.
- Homes will produce and store more Electrical Energy during the day and then they use and will sell it back to the Grid. The Grid stores it and dispenses it to Industries that are High Electricity users. Has anybody seen the Tesla Roof?
- A Baby of today will only see Personal Cars in Museums. The FUTURE is approaching faster than most of us can handle. By 2028 all two wheelers in India will be electric. DISRUPTION!!!
Few years from now, “it’s sure we’ll look back on this as the electric decade.”*
That’s what happening…..
It’s easiest understood by listening to my friend Tony Seba….. A MUST WATCH!!!
If you are anyhow related to This business and haven’t listened to this then you are incomplete & ill informed. “It is not the strongest that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.”
- In 1998, Kodak had 170,000 Employees and sold 85% of all Photo Paper Worldwide. Within just a few years, their Business Model disappeared and they went Bankrupt. Who would have thought of that ever happening?
- What happened to Kodak and Polaroid will happen to a lot of Industries in the next 5-10 years … and most people don’t see it coming.
- Did you think in 1998 that 3 years later, you would never take Pictures on Film again? With today’s Smart Phones, who even has a Camera these days?
- Yet Digital Cameras were invented in 1975. The first ones only had 10,000 Pixels, but followed Moore’s Law. So as with all Exponential Technologies, it was a disappointment for a time, before it became way Superior and became Mainstream in only a few short years.
- It will now happen again (but much faster) with Artificial Intelligence, Health, Autonomous and Electric Cars, Education, 3D Printing, Agriculture and Jobs.
- Forget the Book, “Future Shock”, welcome to the 4th Industrial Revolution.
- Software has disrupted and will continue to disrupt most Traditional Industries in the next 5-10 years.
- UBER is just a Software Tool, they don’t own any Cars, and are now the biggest Taxi Company in the World! Ask any Taxi Driver if they saw that coming.
- Airbnb is now the biggest Hotel Company in the World, although they don’t own any Properties. Ask Hilton Hotels if they saw that coming.
- Artificial Intelligence: Computers become exponentially better in understanding the world. This year, a Computer beat the best Go-Player in the World, 10 years earlier than expected.
- In the USA, Young Lawyers already don’t get Jobs. Because of IBM’s Watson, you can get Legal Advice (so far for right now, the basic stuff) within seconds, with 90% accuracy compared with 70% accuracy when done by Humans. So, if you study Law, stop immediately. There will be 90% fewer Lawyers in the future, (what a thought!) only Omniscient Specialists will remain.
- Watson already helps Nurses diagnosing Cancer, its 4 times more accurate than Human Nurses.
- Facebook now has a Pattern Recognition Software that can recognize faces better than Humans. In 2030, Computers will become more Intelligent than Humans. End of game for banks too. Block chains will bring in crypto currencies safe and digital.
- Autonomous Cars: In 2018 the first Self-Driving Cars are already here. In the next 2 years, the entire Industry will start to be disrupted. You won’t want to own a Car anymore as you will call a Car with your phone, it will show up at your location and drive you to your destination.
- You will not need to park it you will only pay for the driven distance and you can be Productive while driving. The very Young Children of today will never get a Driver’s License and will never own a Car.
- This will change our Cities, because we will need 90-95% fewer Cars. We can transform former Parking Spaces into Green Parks.Mother Earth is Smiling!!!
Thanks to the human spirit!!!
Thanks to Indians shifting to Electric mobility.
Healing Mother Earth!!!
- About 1.2 million People die each year in Car Accidents worldwide including Distracted or Drunken Driving. We now have one Accident every 60,000 miles; with Autonomous driving that will drop to 1 Accident in 6 million miles. That will save a million Lives plus worldwide each year.
- Most Traditional Car Companies will doubtless become Bankrupt. They will try the evolutionary approach and just build a better Car, while Tech Companies (Tesla, Apple, Google) will do the Revolutionary Approach and build a Computer on Wheels.
- Look at what Volvo is doing right now; no more Internal Combustion Engines in their Vehicles starting with 2019 Models, using all Electric or Hybrid only, with the intent of Phasing out Hybrid Models.
- Many Engineers from Volkswagen and Audi are completely terrified of Tesla and they should be. Look at all the companies offering all Electric Vehicles. That was unheard of, only a few years ago.
- Insurance Companies will have massive trouble because, without Accidents, the Costs will become Cheaper. Their Car Insurance Business Model will disappear.
- Real Estate will change. Because if you can work while you commute, people will abandon their towers to move far away to more beautiful affordable neighborhoods. Living in a Farm house in lap of nature in Sariska Tiger reserve would be better than Delhi itself.
- Electric vehicles will become mainstream about 2030. Cities will be less noisy because all new Cars will run on Electricity.
- Cities will have much Cleaner Air as well.
- Electricity will become Incredibly Cheap and Clean.
- Solar Production has been on an Exponential Curve for 30 years, but you can now see the Burgeoning Impact. And it’s just getting ramped up.
- Fossil Energy Companies are desperately trying to limit access to the grid to prevent competition from Home Solar Installations, but that simply cannot continue – Technology will take care of that Strategy.
- Health: The Tricorder X Price will be announced this year. There are Companies who will build a Medical Device (called the “Tricorder” from Star Trek) that works with your Phone, which takes your Retina Scan, your Blood Sample and you Breath into it. It then analyses 54 Bio-Markers that will identify nearly any Disease.
There are dozens of Phone Apps out there right now for Health Purposes.
The future is in Electric Cars, Artificial Intelligence, Drones, Data Analysis, Power storage systems, Agriculture & Heritage , Art & Artifacts as these become accessable due to NFTs & Blockchians.
All these only supports three things very clearly:
1) Change is the only thing that is constant.
2) Sustainability and innovation will continue to be the game changer and will drive all the businesses be it small, medium or larger.
- Health & Wellness is everything. One has those, rest is easy and happily achieved.
This is what is being forecasted about impact of new technologies on our life.
𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓵 𝓐𝓳𝓪𝔂 𝓐𝓱𝓵𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓽. 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷.
16𝓽𝓱 & 61𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓻𝔂,
Strong men create easy times.
Easy times create weak men.
& Weak men create difficult times.
Many will not understand this now. We need to create warriors not parasites.
The historical reality is that all great empires The Persians, The Trojans, The Greeks, The Romans, The Egyptians, The Germans,The Britishers. Etc…
All rose & perished. They were not conquered by external enemies they were rotten & destroyed from withing.
मेरे लफ्जों से न कर मेरे किरदार का फ़ैसला,
तेरा वजूद मिट जायेगा मेरी हकीकत ढूंढ़ते ढूंढ़ते।
Warriors Belief & Mission.
Healing Mother Earth!!!
Sharing & Caring!!! Guilt-Free Mobility!!!
Premium Quality – Affordable Prices & Best After Sales Service!!!
Creating Jobs – Proudly Made in India!!!
“Evolet” = Happy, Sustainable, Affordable, Green mobility for each & everyone. Just like our ageless companion – The Horse.