Agnipath Scheme: What Is Different Now?

Agnipath Scheme: What Is Different Now?

Under consideration at final levels …….

Officers’ entry into the Armed Forces….. Changes pertaining to Officers’ policy too are in offing.
Basic Terms of Ref Given to DMA by GoI.

  1. Permanent Commission only to top 60% ex NDA at the time of POP from IMA. Remaining bottom 40% of ex-NDA entries to also compete for PRC.
  2. All other entries on Short Service (10y + 4y ) mode. That includes TES & DE.
  3. Permanent commission to all SS officers will be considered in the 9th yr of service. A certain percentage as per org requirements will be given PRC.
  4. After 20 yrs service contract of ALL PRC officers (to include those granted in the 9th year as also the original 60% ex NDA’s) will be terminated and only the top 25% in merit will be retained for further service and promotion to higher ranks.
  5. Bal 75% to retire after 20 years with a pension.
  6. Re-emp for 4 years to a certain percentage of these retiring, (for four years) to fill non-operational requirements.
    A massive saving in salaries and pensions is envisaged.
    DMA is tasked to come out with this policy latest by 2024.

The short service commission during congress times in the 70s was a grand success. Then also officers had been recruited for a short duration of 5 years and relieved after the 5th year. They went on to lead the other forces including BSF, police, judges, and IAS and we’re 100% super successful. The same is being repeated now. It’s a sure-shot lottery for the youth of India. Blessing in disguise. It’s a game-changer for India and the role of India in the world.

It’s like the sunami of the Electric vehicles in the country. Nothing could stop it. The powerful strong rich lobbies of the cruise oil and automobiles…
In the same way, this Agniveer is a tsunami and shall take India to the next level. It shall elevate Hindoostan and make it a world leader for decades to come. It shall be a boon for the youth and future of the country and the world. Its impact is going to be multifold and positivity, strength, and growth. The channelizing of the tremendous energy of the youth shall be a game-changer.

Three cheers for all the political parties who have made it possible from congress to BJP.

Disaster is that no one has the guts to still call out the folly… Notice no effect on civil defense employees who are already having the lion’s share in defense salary and pension…

𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓵 𝓐𝓳𝓪𝔂 𝓐𝓱𝓵𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓽. 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷.
16𝓽𝓱 & 61𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓻𝔂, 𝓘𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂.

𝔀𝔀𝔀.𝓮𝓿𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪.𝓬𝓸𝓶.

Evolet Electric
Evoletindia.com

Lithium Batteries.
XNRGI.com

Rissala Organics.
Rissalaorganics.com

Sapio Analytics.
sapioanalytics.com


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.